Imagine sleek, beautiful offices in the heart of Amsterdam city center. Showcase spaces offering a host of local facilities and a gateway to the world. That vision comes to life with The Nook, an impressive 1,730 sq. m. of renovated office space. Situated right across from Amsterdam Central Station, The Nook brings great location to the extreme. It’s hard to imagine a more accessible place, one so connected to the entire city – and beyond. Corner offices will offer great views, whilst high ceilings bring maximum daylight into expansive, open floor spaces. A trendy rooftop terrace will add to the allure. The Nook will be a magnet for young talent and the perfect place to do business.
The Nook connects to an entire city. It occupies a prime location on the Prins Hendrikkade, right next to the North-South Metro line. All of Amsterdam’s famed highlights are within walking distance and every conceivable amenity is readily available. Nearby Central Station opens the door to Europe and indeed the entire world. Cities like London, Paris or Berlin are a mere train ride away. Getting to Schiphol airport takes 13 minutes. This is an office space that truly benefits from its surroundings. Operating from a place that’s so easy to reach is bound to drive business success. Wherever they are based, no client will ever be that far away.
Clever architecture and imaginative design will drive this building’s transformation. The extensive use of glass on each floor and in stairwells makes each space part of an interconnected whole. As part of optimizing both indoors and outdoors, there will be a strong focus on adding daylight. This will be accomplished in various ways, like highlighting beautiful courtyards, or adding floor to ceiling windows. The completion of a new top floor will introduce more space and an exciting new element. While embracing new, modern features, The Nook remains true to its Amsterdam roots. Traditional Amsterdam School style architecture inspired the building’s new Corten Steel framework.
The gross floor areas contains 1,730 sqm. The areas are divided as followed:
GROUND FLOOR | 42,2 sq.m.
The ground floor will be an impressive introduction to a building that surprises in every way. A custom-made entrance will display its uniqueness as a true gem just outside Central Station. After entering, a tastefully designed ground floor offers various facilities and access to the other floors. A wonderfully designed glass elevator will bring tenants and guests to each level in comfort. From the moment someone steps inside or takes an elevator, the modern flair and fine finish of The Nook will be clearly evident.
FIRST FLOOR | 466.5 sq. m. | 5,021.4 ft2
SECOND FLOOR | 534 sq. m.| 5,747.9 ft2
Light and space characterize The Nook and the second floor is a glowing testament to that. An attractive, open floorplan creates a range of modern, spacious areas. Unusually high ceilings add airiness to each room. Such a unique feeling of space, coupled with incredible views from each window create a healthy, productive environment. The Nook is a place where imagination and creativity are unbounded. This will be an office space where people can thrive, somewhere that’s a constant pleasure to return to.
THIRD FLOOR | 543.5 sq. m. | 5,850.2 ft2
The modern features and visual richness of this incredible building will continue on the third floor. It’s structure and design live up to the positive impression created by the levels below, and the same unlimited enjoyment and functionality will be offered. The flow of open, clean space remains unbroken as majestic high ceilings and ample windows flood each space with light. The beauty of the local Amsterdam surroundings will compliment a smart, pleasant layout.
FOURTH FLOOR 186.8 sq. m. | 2,010.7 ft2
The flexibility and enjoyment offered by the lower floors is brought to a new level on the top floor. This will comprise 200 square meters of custom made space where anything is possible. The only boundary for this unique spot above Amsterdam city will be the limits of your imagination. Create a distinctive boardroom, a quality restaurant with adjacent roof terrace, or a series of smart offices. The future shape of The Nook’s top floor is in your hands, so start picturing what it could be.
Ranging from 3 m – 4 m.
Energy label A.
– Car parking: 15 spaces possibly available at 5 minutes walk.
– Bicycle: 7,000 places at bicycle parking Central Station.
– Office space ground floor / 3th floor: € 400,- per sqm GFA, to be enhanced with service costs and VAT.
– Office space top floor: € 425,- per sqm GFA, to be enhanced with service costs and VAT.
To be approved on.
The office space is delivered with the following components:
Renovate into shell state;
– Doors and woodwork will be repainted, neutral color in consultation with the tenant;
– The walls are whitewashed (unpainted);
– Acoustic ceiling (acoustic spray);
– Cooling systems in all the officespaces (based on current situation);
– Air heating application through several terminal units to the ceiling;
– Transparent elevator shaft with an elevator of glass;
– Apply basic electricity sufficient for normal office use;
– Install data-free cable ducts, sufficient for normal office use;
– Modernizing entrance, lessor has reserved an amount of € 50.000,-;
– Separate toilet groups with:Front room has washbasins;
– Hanging sanitary;
– Wall finishing: tiles or terrazzo;
– Floor finish: casting floor;
– Ceilings: grilles aluminum;
– Two separate shower rooms;
– One disabled restroom in the building;
– Central stairs: steel, stairs finished with wood;
– Railings steel and glass;
– On every floor there is a pluming connection for water, sewage and electricity;
– Energy-efficient LED solutions. The facade has motion sensor;
– Fire alarm system;
– Entrance is provided with an electric access control system with card reader and intercom.
– This system can be expanded by the tenant;
– Roof terrace, fencing and electricity points.
The office space has the following facilities
– Mixes offices
– Offices with reception desk
– Retail on the first floor
– Catering ans businesses
Bank guarantee equivalent to a quarter rent plus service charges and VAT.
Tenant declares that its activities permanently exists for at least 90% of VAT – charged performances.
Rental agreement office space and other industrial space ex. Article 7:230a of the Dutch Civil Code according to the model of the Council of Real Estate (Raad van Onroerende Zaken) version February 2015.
Annually based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI), all households series (2015=100), published by the Central Bureau for Statistics (CBS).
The listed information is of general nature and is not more than an invitation to start with negotiation. No rights can be derived from the content.
Highways A10, A1, A2: approx. 15 minutes
Parking: 5 minutes walk (15 parking spaces available for rent).
By train, tram, bus & metro:
– Amsterdam Central Station & metro: 1 minute walk
– Amsterdam Amstel: 8 minutes
– Amsterdam Zuidas: 14 minutes
– Schiphol Airport: 13 minutes
– Rotterdam: 41 minutes
– Utrecht: 26 minutes
– The Hague: 52 minutes
– Brussels: 2 hours
– Dusseldorf: 2 hours
– Paris: 3,5 hours
Purpose-built bicycle garage: 5 minutes walk (bright well-designed bicycle garage with 7,000 spaces is in development).